Adult tennis is big here! We have many teams that play at Midlothian Tennis Club in a variety of leagues. Women's, Men's, and Mixed USTA teams provide adult players with the opportunity to play against other clubs. Richmond Suburban Ladies League and Richmond Racquet League (Men) compete against other clubs and have a slightly more social focus in a competitive environment. Club leagues during winter focus on participation and offer MTC members the opportunity to socialize while enjoying some good tennis. Please call the front desk for existing teams and captain contact info.
For more info, check out our current clinics HERE
A big THANK YOU to our captains over the last couple of years for volunteering their personal time and demonstrating leadership for the benefit of their MTC teammates.
Jason St. Clair
Teri Smith Carol Gregory
Why Should I Take a Cardio Tennis Class?
- It is a party on the tennis court! The music will have you humming along while you are getting a great workout
- A typical one hour Cardio Tennis class consists of 6-8 participants
- On average, women burn 300-500 calories & men burn 500-1000 calories
- Participants are able to achieve their effective heart rate zones with ease due to the fun factor
- You can burn more calories in a Cardio Tennis class than playing singles, doubles, or in many other fitness activities
- Provides interval training scenario which is an effective way to achieve heart health & fitness
- It is a fun group activity where players of all ability levels can enjoy tennis together
- While you are "playing" tennis, the primary focus is on getting a great workout
- Helps fight the obesity crisis and offers alternative fitness options for those who do not like to go to the gym
- You naturally improve your game because you are always moving, hitting tons of balls
Join us today for some Heart Pumping Fitness!
MTC is an official national Cardio Tennis Training Center recognized by the TIA (Tennis Industry Association). We offer Cardio Tennis, Cardio Tennis for Singles, Cardio Tennis for Doubles, & TRX Cardio Tennis!